The Microcal 1 is a thermocouple simulator designed to simulate chosen temperature to test thermocouple type K, J, T, R, N, S and E temperature recorders, programmers and controllers without the need for specialised equipment or conversion tables to compensate for ambient.
To simplify the process of checking the calibration of temperature recorders, programmers and controllers which operate with type K, J, T, R, N, S and E thermocouple inputs and recalibrating them where necessary to ensure they remain within the required temperature reading accuracy tolerances.
- A custom 10mm LCD display with alpha-numeric display line to prompt the user when changing parameters
- Selectable parameters include: auto power off‚ enable/disable, CJC‚ internal/external and display contrast adjustment.
- A one metre PVC insulated, type K thermocouple lead with miniature connector is supplied as standard with each unit.
- Supplied with UKAS Certificate of Calibration which indicates deviations from standards at the various points.
- An optional lead set is also available (sold separately) that comprises of seven leads, one for each thermocouple type K, J, T, R, N, S and E. Each PVC insulated lead is one metre long and incorporates two miniature thermocouple plugs.
- The optional lead set includes on each of the following leads: Thermocouple type K: range200 to 1372 Thermocouple type J: range 200 to 1200 Thermocouple type T: range 200 to 400 Thermocouple type R: range 0 to 1768 Thermocouple type N: range 200 to 1300 Thermocouple type S: range 0 to 768 Thermocouple type E: range-140 to 1000