Effective 22nd May 2018
Who we are
Types of personal information we collect
We collect the following, applicable, information:
· Name and job title
· Company name
· Technical Interests
· Contact information including email address
· Demographic information such as address, postcode
What we do with the information we gather
• We use it to provide quotations, process orders and produce invoices for our products and services and maintain associated records which are internally protected.
• We may periodically send promotional or market research emails, or contact you by post or phone, about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find of interest using the email address or contact details which you have provided or we have found through market research. We shall only do this with customers we have had precious dealings with, or if we can show the individual recipient, acquired by market research, is likely to have a legitimate interest in the products or services we supply or an interest in heat treatment, welding, fabrication of metal products and associated engineering products or services . Any such promotional communications will have the clear, unambiguous facility to opt out of future promotional communications.
• We may use the information to improve our products, services, website, promotional and business development activities in order to better meet the needs of our current and potential customers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we employ physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and we do not pass this to any third parties other than those required by law or in to our partner companies in order to provide you with a requested quotation, product, service or technical support, without your prior consent.
Website Cookies – Google Analytics
When someone visits www.globeheat.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do give Google consent to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Enquiring and ordering information
When you purchase a product or service from Globe Heat Treatment Services Ltd of send us an enquiry for quotation online or by email, post or phone, your name, address data, email and contact number will be stored in our customer accounts system, Sage 50 Accounts. Please be assured that we do not share your personal details with any other company without your prior consent, other than partner companies in order to provide you with a requested quotation, product, service or technical support.
Access to your personal information.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our Office Manager, Joanne Hilliard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This policy was last reviewed on 22nd May 2018 and will be reviewed annually . If we make any future changes we will announce this on our web site and include details of any changes.
Get in touch
Globe Heat Treatment Services Ltd
Units 3-5 & 7 Venture Works
Knowsley Industrial Park North
Merseyside, L33 7SG, UK
T. +44 (0) 151 548 5281
F. +44 (0) 151 548 3530